How to make a Salmon Burger with a tartar sauce
Ingredients for salmon burger
- 150g salmon fish
- 3 burger bread
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- olive oil
- quarter yellow bell pepper (diced)
- quarter red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- half tsp chili flakes
- round sliced onions
- Little Gem leaves
- Season salmon on both sides with salt, pepper and garlic powder, drizzle olive oil over it and place in the oven for 20 minutes to cook through.
- Take out salmon after 20 minutes, using a fork, remove skin and flake the salmon
- On a pan, melt butter, throw in the onions and stir fry for 30 seconds, add the bell peppers, season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool off
- In a bowl, combine the salmon, bread crumbs, the onion-bell pepper combo, salt, black pepper, chili flakes and mix properly
- Add mayo, one beaten egg, and mix properly
- Using your hands, mold into three patties.
- Drizzle oil on a nonstick pan and sear the patties on both sides and set aside.
How to make a tartar Sauce
Ingredients for a tartar sauce
- half cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice or champagne or white wine vinegar.
- pinch of ground black pepper
- pinch of salt
- half tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped capers
- 1 tbsp of chopped dill
- half tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp of chopped pickles.
Pour all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix continuously until they are all combined as one. store in the fridge for 30 minutes before use to enable the sauce to relax. A homemade tartar sauce is basically consumed within a week. Combine all to make your burger by firstly slicing your burger bread into two equal halves, buttering both sides, and placing them on a dry pan on the heat to soften the bread while also making it hot. Take off the slices of bread from the heat, place the gem leaves on each half, followed by the salmon patties, round onions, and finally the tartar sauce.
For a lower cholesterol tartar sauce, feel free to replace mayo with yogurt feel free to explore and add different kinds of veggies in the burger sandwich depending on your likes, health, or cravings. Salmon burger with tartar sauce is a juicy seafood burger that can be taken with coffee, tea, or a glass of milk. I usually make this burger during a house warming party or during a festive house celebration. feel free to try out our cranberry sauce on this burger. http://seafoodbakery.com/top-3-memorable-juicy-seafood-tacos-in-2020/